Firmware Install Instructions:
1.Click the .zip download file to extract the .bin (firmware file) [You do not need to extract the .bin file].
2.Drag and drop the .bin file onto your SD card - 16GB or smaller (2,4,8,16)– FAT or FAT32 for Windows, MS-DOS (FAT) a Mac (Select the MBR Master Boot Record option under Scheme-if available)
3. The name of the SD card should be less than 7 characters (i.e.: SHD0001)
4. Remove SD Card from computer or card reader attached to a computer (Eject by right clicking)
4. Insert SD card into your SmallHD monitor
6. Turn on your monitor
7. Swipe/toggle left to the monitor’s Settings Menu
8. Select "FIRMWARE" in Settings Menu and follow on-screen prompts
9. Once the firmware is installed and the on-screen prompts tell you to reboot your monitor – Hold down the power button for at least 5-7 seconds and then release.
10. Press the power button again to begin operating your SmallHD monitor with the new firmware installed.