4K Production Monitors are equipped with a screen protector. If the screen protector is not installed/removed properly and with caution, the two tabs that secure the screen protector against the monitor can be cracked or broken entirely. Follow these steps to either remove or install your screen protector correctly.
To remove the screen protector:
- Unlock the two bottom tabs that secure the screen protector against the monitor by sliding them outward.
- Insert a finger into both notched corners located on the bottom of the screen protector, then pull the screen protector out about ½ inch.
- The screen protector should easily slide out to be removed.
To install the Screen protector:
- Slide the screen protector’s top into the two tabs on the monitor.
- Gently position the screen against the monitor so that the two holes on the bottom align with the monitor’s two nubs.
- Lock the two bottom tabs that secure the screen protector against the monitor by sliding them inward.